This recipe satisfies my "casserole" craving!! Yummy, filling and low point. I use cooked shrimp, but the original recipe called for ham (https://thatlowcarblife.com/ham-casserole/). Choose your own favorite meat or leave the meat out for a tasty side dish (adjust points accordingly)!!
- 16 oz Green Giant Riced Veggies Cauliflower
- 12 oz Green Giant Steamers Baby Broccoli florets
- 12 oz cooked shrimp (or 2 cups diced ham, adjust points accordingly)
- 3 cups Kraft Fat Free Cheddar Cheese (or regular, adjust points accordingly)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp mustard powder
- 1/2 tsp cracked pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Steam the cauliflower and broccoli until cooked through and tender.
- Add the steamed cauliflower rice and broccoli to a large bowl with the shrimp, 2 1/2 cups cheddar, eggs, and spices.
- Stir well to combine.
- Spread mixture into a lightly sprayed 9x13 baking dish
- Sprinkle the top with remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Serving Size / Serves
This is pointed for 4 servings from a 9x13 pan which are LARGE servings. Calculate for more servings for even fewer points!! :)