UNI Employee Well-being
Administered By Human Resource Services
Live Well, Work Well, Be Well.
"I love how UNI created this opportunity for me to become the best me and all the support of my employer and colleagues have given me on this journey."
Healthy Weight Program Participant
"The Retirement Readiness: Retiring from UNI, Zoom session was extremely helpful. I strongly recommend the session as a valuable tool in planning for retirement."
Retirement Readiness Participant
My Well-being: Confidential Biometric Screening
Human Resource Services will host a confidential biometric screening on November 6 from 7 to 9:30 a.m. in the Safety Training Room, located at 3219 Hudson Road. All benefit eligible employees may participate in one free biometric screening per academic year. Additional precautions and safety procedures will be taken related to COVID-19 and communicated to those registered. As such, registration is required and no walk-ins will be accepted. To register and view additional COVID-19 precautions and new screening procedures, visit the Confidential Biometric Screening webpage.
Annual Benefits Open Enrollment
Open Enrollment Benefits Zoom sessions open to all benefit eligible employees and their family members.
The 2021 Annual Benefits Open Enrollment period is November 1 through November 30, 2020. During this time you may learn what is new for 2021, as well as review and change your benefit elections.
- November 4, 12 p.m. to 1 p.m. CST
- November 10, 3 p.m. to 4 p.m. CST
My Well-being: Men's Health
Movember is an annual awareness in November to raise awareness of men's health issues, such as prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and men's suicide. Dr. Inamdar, MercyOne Urology, will cover these topics and more, via Zoom, on December 4 at 1 p.m. Please register in advance.
Programs and Services
- Annual Benefits & Well-being Fair
- Biometric Screenings
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Recognition
- Flu Prevention
- Giving Back with Volunteering
- Healthy Weight Program
- How to Move and Get Physical
- Occupational and Intellectual Health
- Safety at Work
- Smart Eating Tools
- Stress, Mental Health, and Grief Services
- Tobacco Cessation Resources
- Walking Maps
- Saving in a Tax Deferred Annuity
- EAP Financial Consultation
- Financial Protection: Principal Legal Forms Center
- Financial Wellness Sessions
- Maximize Your Flex Savings
- Public Service Student Loan Forgiveness
- TIAA Financial Education