UNI Employee Well-being
Administered By Human Resource Services
Live Well, Work Well, Be Well.
"I love how UNI created this opportunity for me to become the best me and all the support of my employer and colleagues have given me on this journey."
Healthy Weight Program Participant
"The Retirement Readiness: Retiring from UNI, Zoom session was extremely helpful. I strongly recommend the session as a valuable tool in planning for retirement."
Retirement Readiness Participant
My Well-being: Healthy Eating Guide 101
Human Resource Services will host an informational session providing an overview of good nutrition and the benefits of healthy eating today and in the future. Virginia Brown, MercyOne Registered Nutritionist and Licensed Dietician, will lead this one hour session via Zoom on July 20 at 3 p.m. Please register in advance.
Retirement Readiness: Retiring from UNI
Human Resource Services will host an informational session on retiring from UNI, for faculty and staff planning to retire soon or in the foreseeable future. Participants will learn guidelines and benefits available at retirement from UNI. This hour long session will be presented by Therese Callaghan, Employee Well-being Coordinator, via Zoom. Please register in advance.
Financial Wellness: Charting Your Course - A Financial Guide for Women
Human Resource Services will host an informational session on women and money. Learn more about your financial health and how to set realistic goals. Discover how to help make your money work harder for you and learn how to create a retirement savings plan. TIAA will lead this session on June 9 at 10 a.m. via webcast. Please register in advance.
Programs and Services
- Annual Benefits & Well-being Fair
- Biometric Screenings
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Recognition
- FSA Reimbursable Wellness Expenses
- Flu Prevention
- Giving Back with Volunteering
- Healthy Eating Tools
- Healthy Weight Program
- How to Move and Get Physical
- Occupational and Intellectual Health
- Safety at Work
- Stress, Mental Health, and Grief Services
- Tobacco Cessation Resources
- Walking Maps
- Saving in a Tax Deferred Annuity
- EAP Financial Consultation
- Financial Protection: Principal Legal Forms Center
- Financial Wellness Sessions
- Maximize Your Flex Savings
- Public Service Student Loan Forgiveness
- TIAA Financial Education