UNI Employee Well-being
Administered By Human Resource Services
Live Well, Work Well, Be Well.
"I love how UNI created this opportunity for me to become the best me and all the support of my employer and colleagues have given me on this journey."
Healthy Weight Program Participant
"The Retirement Readiness: Retiring from UNI, Zoom session was extremely helpful. I strongly recommend the session as a valuable tool in planning for retirement."
Retirement Readiness Participant
Retirement Readiness: Social Security 101
Human Resource Services will host an informational session on Social Security benefits and preparing for retirement. Learn how Social Security benefits impact your retirement income, and strategies to maximize your benefits. The hour long sessions will be presented by John Morgan with AIG. Please register in advance.
Financial Wellness: Well-Rounded Retirement Session
Human Resource Services will host an informational session on achieving a well-rounded retirement. This session provides a high-level view of the well-rounded retirement model and each of the pieces of the model. Several “big ideas” about retirement are explored and participants in the live session complete a self-inventory related to the model. This TIAA led session will be offered on December 15 at 11 a.m. Please register in advance.
My Well-being: Free WW is Here
WW is Weight Watchers Reimagined. WW’s purpose is to inspire healthy habits for real life. No matter what your goal is—to lose weight, eat healthier, move more, develop a more positive mindset, or all of the above. WW is available to all benefit eligible employees with no cost to join.
Programs and Services
- Annual Benefits & Well-being Fair
- Biometric Screenings
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Recognition
- FSA Reimbursable Wellness Expenses
- Flu Prevention
- Giving Back with Volunteering
- Healthy Eating Tools
- Healthy Weight Program
- How to Move and Get Physical
- Occupational and Intellectual Health
- Safety at Work
- Stress, Mental Health, and Grief Services
- Tobacco Cessation Resources
- Walking Maps
- Saving in a Tax Deferred Annuity
- EAP Financial Consultation
- Financial Protection: Principal Legal Forms Center
- Financial Wellness Sessions
- Maximize Your Flex Savings
- Public Service Student Loan Forgiveness
- TIAA Financial Education