UNI Employee Well-being
Administered By Human Resource Services
Live Well, Work Well, Be Well.
"I love how UNI created this opportunity for me to become the best me and all the support of my employer and colleagues have given me on this journey."
Healthy Weight Program Participant
"The Retirement Readiness: Retiring from UNI, Zoom session was extremely helpful. I strongly recommend the session as a valuable tool in planning for retirement."
Retirement Readiness Participant
My Well-being: Biometric Screening
Human Resource Services will host a confidential biometric screening on September 17 from 7 to 9 a.m. in the Safety Training Room, located at 3219 Hudson Road. All benefit eligible employees may participate in one free biometric screening per academic year. Please register in advance.
Financial Wellness: Show Your Money Who's Boss
Employees are invited to attend a free workshop series IN PERSON on budgeting, eliminating debt, creating an emergency fund, and more. Brett Olsen, Associate Professor of Finance, will facilitate this series on Tuesdays in October (Oct. 5, 12, 19, 26) from 2:00 to 3:00 p.m. in Gilchrist 009. Participants are asked to attend all four sessions and advanced registration is required.
Coming Soon - Free WW
WW is Weight Watchers Reimagined. WW’s purpose is to inspire healthy habits for real life. No matter what your goal is—to lose weight, eat healthier, move more, develop a more positive mindset, or all of the above. WW is available to all benefit eligible employees with no cost to join.
Programs and Services
- Annual Benefits & Well-being Fair
- Biometric Screenings
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Recognition
- FSA Reimbursable Wellness Expenses
- Flu Prevention
- Giving Back with Volunteering
- Healthy Eating Tools
- Healthy Weight Program
- How to Move and Get Physical
- Occupational and Intellectual Health
- Safety at Work
- Stress, Mental Health, and Grief Services
- Tobacco Cessation Resources
- Walking Maps
- Saving in a Tax Deferred Annuity
- EAP Financial Consultation
- Financial Protection: Principal Legal Forms Center
- Financial Wellness Sessions
- Maximize Your Flex Savings
- Public Service Student Loan Forgiveness
- TIAA Financial Education