University-Sponsored Retirement Plans
Voluntary Savings Retirement Plans
Leave of Absence Benefits
What Happens When
- I am Newly Hired
- I am Experiencing a Life Event
- I am Turning 65
- My Spouse is Turning 65
- I Need To Take a Leave
- I am Having a Baby
- I am Adopting a Child
- I am Getting Married, Declaring a Domestic Partnership or Common Law Union
- I am Getting Divorced or Dissolving My Domestic Partnership
- My Spouse/Dependent is Changing or Losing Primary Coverage
- My Dependent Care Costs Change
- My Child is Graduating College, or Turning 26
- A UNI Employee Passes Away
- A Spouse or Dependent Passes Away
- I am Moving Out of the Plan Area
- During Open Enrollment
- My Employment is Ending
- I Need an Insurance Card Now
Own Your Benefits
Chances Are You Don’t Know
Healthy You, Healthy Plan
Tips and tools to assist those utilizing UNI's benefits to better understand as well as contribute to their overall well-being.
- Know Before You Go
- WAIT... Do Not Fill Your Prescription Yet
- You Have So Many Choices, Let Us Help You Choose!
- Health Insurance Made Easy
- Employee Well-being
- Healthy Weight @ UNI
- What To Do In The Case of a Serious Health Condition
- Preventive Care, FREE Services For You and Your Family
- Seasonal Flu Prevention Basics
- Stress, Mental Health, and Grief Services
Knowing you are on track to meeting your financial goals is important to your overall well-being and reaching your desired financial freedom.
- Maximize Your Savings on Healthcare and Dependent Care
- Dreaming of Becoming a Millionaire? Plan at UNI
Are you thinking about retiring in the next 5-10 years or less? These resources will help you plan ahead and learn the requirements and benefits available at retirement from UNI.
"I always wondered why somebody doesn't do something about that. Then I realized I was somebody."