Learning and Development
Resources for Faculty and Staff
- LinkedIn Learning
The LinkedIn Learning Online Training Library is a constantly growing and evolving body of training video tutorials designed to help you learn what you want, when you want it. UNI students, faculty and staff have access to more than 5,000 courses organized by subject, software, and instructor. Explore courses based on your personal experience and LinkedIn profile. Visit UNI eLearning Suite more information and resources.
More Info: LinkedIn Learning
New Hire Orientation
- Arrive at UNI: New Hire Orientation - Merit and Professional & Scientific
- Thrive at UNI: First Year Staff Lunch and Learn
Supervisor Development Series: FLSA/Time Reporting (required for those who supervise non-exempt staff)
- October 18, 2022, 10:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Supervisor Development Series: Leaves, FMLA & Workplace Accommodations
- Coming soon!
Search Committee Training
This training will provide an overview of the search process as well as the Jobs@UNI system. Search committee chairs and committee members are required to have attended this training within 12 months of serving on a search committee. All participants will attend the first hour followed by an additional 30 minutes specific to the role of search chairs. Training is generally provided twice per month, with one session held via Zoom and one session held in-person.
Employee Benefit & Well-being Learning Opportunities
Staff Tuition Reimbursement Program
Related University Polices
- Professional Development Assignment
- P&S Professional Development Programs - See Section X. Miscellaneous Policies
- Staff Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Faculty and Non-Instructional Employee Graduate Work