Identity Protection Services
Additional Resources for Faculty and Staff
This page contains an overview of two identity protection services offered to UNI employees from our benefit vendors.
Wellmark Identity Protection Services
All UNI Faculty and Staff with an active membership in a UNI self-insured health plan are eligible to sign up for Wellmark’s Identity Protection Services. These services continue to support Wellmark’s commitment to protect members’ overall health and financial well-being, and safeguard against the fraudulent use of personal and financial information. UNI health insurance members may enroll in identity protection services through their myWellmark account.
Wellmark is working with identity protection services provider, ID Experts, to deliver a robust list of identity protection services. ID Experts will provide members with the same level of service they expect from Wellmark. Eligible members will have access to the following services at no cost:
- Credit monitoring: Monitors activity that may affect a member’s credit record.
- Cyber monitoring: Monitoring the web 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to make sure member information has not been stolen.
- Fraud detection: Alerts members when activity has been identified and protects them from all types of identity theft.
- Complete identity recovery: Concierge-style services to help members recover your identity if it has been compromised.
- Reimbursement insurance: $1 million of identity-theft recovery insurance.
Wellmark has created a brochure on how to sign up. You will need to have access to your member ID card and the enrollment code: 4170999624. You can enroll through your myWellmark account or by calling (866) 486-4812.
Protection Provided by Employee & Family Resources
Fraud Resolution Service
The Fraud Resolution service assists employees/members at the inception of a fraud related emergency. In the event of an identity theft or a fraud related event, Fraud Resolutions Specialists™ provide both affordable and expedient assistance as follows:
- Clients receive a free consultation of up to (60) minutes with a highly trained Fraud Resolution Specialist™ (FRS) who helps with (7) emergency response activities.
- Assists clients with restoring their identity and good credit.
- Provides ID theft victims with a free "ID Theft Emergency Response Kit™."
- Assists with the costly steps to dispute fraudulent debts and advises clients how to communicate with creditors and collection agencies.
- Counsels and provides a document stating the "Preventative Steps" necessary to take in an effort to avoid future ID theft losses and damages to a client’s credit score.
- Makes a legal referral to an attorney for a free initial consultation who can be retained at 25% off of the attorney’s standard fixed or hourly rates, if legal representation is needed.
- ADDITIONAL FULL RECOVERY SERVICES are available for actual victims of ID theft for (1) year on a voluntary, fixed fee basis.
Highly trained Fraud Resolution Specialists™ are both Certified under the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) and certified as Interviewers under the FCRA or are licensed attorneys.
To participate in a Financial Consultation, please call (800) 327-4692 or by contacting Employee & Family Resources.
Identity Protection Summary Comparison
Services By Wellmark
Service By EAP
|Change of Address Monitoring|
|Identity Recovery Support|
|Experian Credit Report|
|Monthly Service Price||$15.95||$0.00||$0.00|